Good Hope FM doing good this Mandela Day!
67 gifts for 67 charities
You’re invited to join forces with Good Hope FM, to really help us make a sound difference on Mandela Day. As our listeners, we consider you to be part of our crew and we understand that it is not always possible for you to leave the office and get out there to do your 67 minutes of service on Mandela Day. Don't worry, we’ve got this.
This year, Good Hope FM is giving 67 charitable organisations, in and around Cape Town, much needed care packages and we’re asking for your support.
Good Hope FM has partnered with Water4CapeTown, Aquacello and DDS to make this happen.
Tune in for more details about the beneficiaries!
We have identified the below needs of these charitable organisations:
- Non-perishable food items
- Clothing (women, men and children)
- Linen (bedding, towels, face cloths, etc.)
- Baby products (diapers, formula, etc.)
- Feminine Hygiene products (sanitary towels or tampons)
- Toiletries (soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, etc.)
- Cleaning products (Washing powder, Cleaning cream, Bleach, Window Cleaner, etc.)
- Stationery (pencils, pens, notebooks, colouring books, crayons, etc.)