Campus Dj Search 2020
From August, Good Hope FM will give students at various campuses across the Peninsula the opportunity to secure on-air training at the station during the Good Hope FM Campus DJ Search made brighter by MTN Pulse.
The aim of this search is to find the best on-air DJ from participating campuses around the city. The station will also open the floor to all students who attend other universities and independent tertiary institutions with valid student numbers to test their skills in the Campus DJ Search.
“We are continually on the lookout to discover young fresh talent who aspire to be in the broadcasting industry and who can add to our dynamic line-up which consists of Danilo Acquisto, Leigh-Anne Williams, Kyeezi, Dan Corder, Geri Saunders and Celest Anthony, who cut their broadcasting teeth on campus radio, “We believe that this this will be a great opportunity and fun way to find hidden talent” says Acting Station Manager, Mr. Natano Brache.
Any student who believes that they are the next well-versed motor mouth, smooth, clued up, conversational on-air DJ with a pinch of attitude will be considered. Awesome prizes will be awarded to finalists and the overall winner is granted the opportunity to train at Good Hope FM.
Enter in 3 easy steps explained here: GHFM Campus DJ Search Instruction Pack
Criteria to enter are as follows:
- Entrants must be registered students at the relevant tertiary institution;
- They must have their social media profiles set to public in order for judges to access their uploaded videos;
- They must have a broad general knowledge;
- They must have a radio-friendly voice;
- They must be articulate and a good communicator;
- They must have a sense a humour;
- They must be entertaining to listen to;
- They must be able to take a stand, have a personal opinion and be able to defend/share their own views;
- They must make themselves available for the final leg of the competition on The Great Drive with Kyeezi in order to be considered as a winner;
- Finalist must agree to be used in any publicity opportunities for Good Hope FM and this competition.