About Good Hope FM
Good Hope FM is Cape Town’s leading music-focused, interactive, lifestyle radio station, whose contemporary hit radio format provides a music mix of R&B, Pop, Hip Hop, Dance, Ballads and Old School.
Good Hope FM encapsulates the fun, energy and funkiness of urban Cape Town. It entertains and actively engages youthful Capetonians through music, relevant lifestyle news and events.
Good Hope FM offers advertisers powerful regional access to existing buying power and an upwardly mobile target audience.
The intrinsic service offering is:
- Entertainment (music, competitions, entertaining features)
- Information (News, weather reports, sport, financial news, traffic reports)
- Community involvement (Fundraising, interviews, sponsorships, events)
- Commercial Advertising Platform
Good Hope FM is a SABC commercial radio has been broadcasting live since 1965. Our footprint covers Metropolitan Cape Town and stretches as far as Langebaan, Malmesbury, Wellington, Paarl, Franchhoek, Stellenbosch, Gordon's Bay, The Overberg and Plettenberg Bay.
Transmitters and frequencies:
- Constantia - 95.3 MHz
- Durbanville – 94.1 MHz
- Franschhoek - 93.9 MHz
- Hermanus – 91.9 MHz
- Paarl - 94.8 MHz
- Plettenberg Bay – 91.3 MHz
- Riversdal – 90.9 MHz
- Sandanha – 96.2 MHz
- Sea Point – 96.7 MHz
- Simons Town - 93.9 MHz
- Stellenbosch - 94.1 MHz
- Table Mountain - 95.8 MHz
- Tygerberg - 96.2 MHz
- Villiersdrop – 90.2 MHz
HOW THIS WORKS
- Choose your neareast location from the list.
- Your frequency will be displayed
- Tune in and enjoy
YOUR FREQUENCY IS: