1. All Good Hope FM competitions are conducted in accordance with the provisions of Section 54 (1) of the Lotteries Amendment Act (46 of 2001).
2. Good Hope FM competitions are open to all South Africans, residing in South Africa over the age of 18, unless otherwise stated. Competitions are not open to employees, agencies, prize sponsors or contractors of Good Hope FM, the SABC or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their immediate family members.
3. No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Good Hope FM within three (3) months (i.e. 90 days) of winning the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Good Hope FM.
4. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Prizes other than cash are not transferable, cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash and are not negotiable.
6. Winners use and accept prizes at their own risk. Good Hope FM, the SABC and the prize sponsors (and/or their respective agencies) cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, or loss of property experienced as a result of winning, accepting and/or utilising prizes won.
7. Prizes not collected/claimed within 6 months of being won will be disposed of at Good Hope FM's discretion.
8. By entering Good Hope FM competitions, entrants agree to adhere to competition rules and regulations, details of which entrants declare themselves conversant with.
9. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
10. Good Hope FM may disqualify a transgressor for entry into any other Good Hope FM competitions, for a period deemed appropriate by Good Hope FM Management.
11. Good Hope FM and the prize sponsors reserve the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control and shall not be liable to entrants in such event for any cause or action whatsoever.
12. Winners may be required to have their details disclosed and appear on radio, television, the internet or in printed publications.
13. Good Hope FM reserves the right to alter rules or prizes at their own discretion. Such altered rules and prizes shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by Good Hope FM. No entrant shall have any recourse against Good Hope FM as a result of the alterations of the rules or prizes.
14. Good Hope FM will make every reasonable effort to deliver the prize described in the promotion's publicity, but cannot accept responsibility if the prize differs in whole of part from that advertised. Similarly, prize values quoted may differ from the actual value of the prize.
15. The announcement of a winner on air or on www.goodhopefm.co.za does not constitute a ruling by station management that the winner has complied with the rules above. Good Hope FM may disqualify the entrant after the announcement should any rule transgressions be discovered.